Tuesday, June 29, 2010

C.H.U.D. Custom Celsius Figure


Just finished customizing a Ganmetal Celsius figure for the Show at T.A.G aka Toy Art Gallery in Los Angeles on July 10th, 2010. Read all about it on Spanky Stokes site and if your in the L.A. area, come on down. My custom C.H.U.D. figure will be selling for $300.00 and will be available there. Take a look at the list of amazing artists participating in the show on Spanky's site, as well as a number of photos of some of the additional custom entries. Looks like a lot of fun! And when the show is over, and the lights go off in the gallery...my C.H.U.D.'s eyes will be GLOWING IN THE DARK!
Thanks to friend and fellow artist Chris Ryniak for hooking me up with the show!

2 comments:

jay222 said...

Hey James, just wanted to say amazing piece. I really like your work, hit me back at jay222toy@gmail.com
I would love to do a collab piece if you are interested.

Jeff Harter said...

oooh, he's creepy Jim. Good stuff!

Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless