Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Skeleton Beasts







The downside of alot of the projects I am working on at the present is that I cannot show them to anyone. I am getting ready to finish up my story for issue 2 of the 'Bela Lugosi's: Tales from the Grave' comic. (I just just learned make-up/effects master Rick Baker will be supplying the cover for issue 2....Wow!) And also finishing the sculpt for a vinyl toy for Lullubell.
Anyway, Here are some past concept/designs I did for a line of skeleton-style assembly toys called Skeleflex. I loved this project and was really into it, and was proud of the designs I did for the line. Thought I would post a few until I get something new to put up. Hope you like 'em.

6 comments:

spacetrog said...

These are really nice!

George Coghill said...

Love these!

Jorge@jlacera.com said...

Loves these Jim, where can i pick them up? They have a Xevoz vibe with the construction element.

krakit said...

AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Your skills are amazing! Thank you for sharing it!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless